Friday, November 13, 2009

Close Encounters


This day was the most thrilling day of my life. To make it more thrilling it started out with a big fight in my house. It was like the war of the words, each of us trying to have a bite of each other. I was too furious with my mother that i neglected my breakfast, Lunch box and rushed to the railway station. I was the last to board the 9 o'clock train and ended up standing close to the door in the crowd. There was a girl standing infront of me, much more outside rather than inside. The train passed thiruvanmyur, there were few more who boarded the train but none got down. It was getting all sweaty and dizzy. I was totally in another world thats a different issue just like how I'm during my lectures. The girl standing infront of started swaying a little, i thought it was because of the train but suddenly she completely went out of the train and started fallling, it was like a spark in me that i realised what was happening, I caught her hand and pulled her in. She had fainted standing almost outside the train. I was glad that my reflexes were good enough to catch her in time.

After long time i realised that i've bumped my head against the train door in saving the girl and it was paining like hell. I call this a close encounter both for me n for that girl coz after this she will not faint standing near the door and i wont b day dreaming while travelling

10 comments:

  1. its like vijashanthi film.... gr8 brave u have priya... all the best ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing ... U have been a great social worker for a long time .. this incident reminded me of another one , where you saved a pregnant lady .... :-) keep up ur good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tat was really a brave act..u ve been a gaurdain angel to tat lady ..u might ve felt high on heart after lending a helping hand ,tat ultimately saved her life too...u r post had good msg...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to hear that you had the opportunity to save a life :-)

    ReplyDelete