Thursday, November 5, 2009

placement??

The first day at my UG college much better than my first day at my senior secondary school. Not a big difference it made except new friends and location, it ws the same old strict prison atmosphere that prevailed. Everyone around me assured me that just four years of hard work you'll come out with an awesome job and get settled and become independent. Each and everyday my dreams became bigger and bigger. My ambitions too great. Everybody was so focused on scoring marks but not gaining any knowledge. I realised that we were becoming bookworms,vomiting exactly the words given in the book. End of my 6th semester high time i woke up to face the reality, started presenting papers, started my hunt for technical knowledge. Thats when i met my mentor- my project guide helped me throughout nt jus my project. Its a true fact that we must not do different things but things differently.

We reached end of semester, it was a fine monday morning and we were all eagerly waiting for the recruiters to arrive. I remember waiting till the evening fa them to arrive. What a dissappointment that they never showed up!!!! Each one of us with thousands of dreams faced reality the effect of ninja loans, south asian crisis, economic slow down whatever they call it for the first time. It was our bad time that had worked out as usual as my mother called it.

2 comments:

  1. tat would ve been really hard ..never mind ..wen some door closes ,the other door opens..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya my other door was MBA....and its rocking....:D

    ReplyDelete